Zuver Construction is committed to keeping your personal information private and secure. We use the data we collect and that our visitors provide to provide a more personalized experience, create more accurate quotes for our clients, as well as serve more relevant content and ad experiences to our customers. We take steps to ensure the privacy of your personal information.
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
What Personal Identification Information Does Zuver Construction Collect?
When submitting a form through our website, we collect your name, phone number, email address, and any other information that your may share in the form.
We also use web browser cookies to collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. See next section for more information on Web Browser Cookies.
Web Browser Cookies
We also collect the IP address of visitors to our website, and collect aggregate information about the pages you visit on our website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes and to serve more relevant ad experiences across the web – based on previous visits to our website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. It can also include demographic information such as postal code, age, gender, parental status as well as preferences and interests.
How We Use Collected Information
We use the data collected from you primarily to serve more relevant ad experiences, to prepare quotes, to send our monthly email newsletter, or to send you other information/content that we believe might be of interest. In every such email, we will include instructions on how to unsubscribe to avoid receiving any future emails from us. Please see our Opt Out section below for further information.
We may contact you by email or phone to respond to your requests for information, to address a problem affecting your use of the website, or to send you a confirmation message upon submission of a form.
We may also use your information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
- We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that are based on the DoubleClick cookie unless we have robust notice of, and the user’s prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger.
How We Protect Your Information
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Analytics, Display Advertising and Interest-Based Advertising Disclosure
Zuver Construction implements the following Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. We utilize these services to serve more relevant ad and content experiences across the web based on previous visits to our website.
- Occasionally, we use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Which means third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- Zuver Construction and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the AdWords and DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
- Zuver Construction and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
- We use data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics to serve more relevant ad experiences across the web – based on previous visits to our website.
- Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
Facebook Remarketing and Custom Audiences
You can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting. To do so, go to www.aboutads.info/choices and set your data collection and ad preferences.
Links To Other Websites
Zuver Construction’s website contains links to other sites not affiliated with Zuver Construction. These sites have their own policies and practices with respect to online privacy, and Zuver Construction is not responsible for the privacy practices of these unaffiliated web sites.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using Zuver Construction’s website, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this website. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Opt Out Policy
If you would prefer not to receive our newsletter, you may use the “Unsubscribe” feature located at the bottom of each newsletter, or send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please be sure to e-mail us from the address that you want removed.
If you have in place a “do not track” signal through your browser or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information about an individual consumer’s online activities, there will be no action taken.
You can also call us at 1.503.649.4380 if you would like to be removed from any of our lists.
1.503.649.4380 // firstname.lastname@example.org